I ship from Wales, within the United Kingdom for FREE.
All large items over 10"x10" are made to order, meaning we do not hold stock.
All White (Non-embellished) prints will be posted in a Flat sturdy parcel within three working days, via Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class or Parcelforce for anything larger than 10x10".
All Embellished prints are made to order and will be posted in a Flat sturdy parcel within 7-10 working days or sooner, via Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class or Parcelforce for anything larger than 10x10".
For any international orders outside of the UK, please email for custom size enquiries to obtain a quote.
Your order is important to me and I value your item, I want you to have peace of mind while its travelling across the world so I do charge more for worldwide shipping.
If you need your item by a specific date, I will do my best to endeavour to prioritise this for you please get in touch here.
I always say to allow up to 1 week after dispatch for orders to arrive within the UK but it usually arrives sooner.
See Shipping for further information.
Please see below for the Shipping Policy and further information.
Delivery and pick up
Goods are sent within 3 working days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods depending on which product you have purchased, embellished prints are sent within 7-10 working days or sooner.
1. Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
2. If we are not able to send your Goods within specified timeframe of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
3. We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
4. If goods are sent via recorded or signed for delivery - Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
5. All Goods sent via recorded or signed for must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimise your inconvenience.
6. All Goods are sent by Royal Mail Signed for 1st class post or Parcelforce within the UK and International Parcelforce as standard worldwide. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have despatched your order.
7. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
8. Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
9. Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence as I cannot control what happens with the postal service and disruptions they may face at the time of order please check this before ordering if you need it by a specific date, I will not be held liable for compensation for inconvenience for late orders.
10. We are happy for you to pick up Goods from our shop provided you make an appointment in advance and payment has been received into our bank.
11. If you pick up Goods from our premises then:
1. we will not be able to assist you in loading heavy items;
2. Goods are at your risk from the moment they are picked up by you or your Carrier from our shop;
3. you agree that you are responsible for everything that happens after you take possession of the Goods, both on and off our premises, including damage to property of any sort, belonging to any person.
Foreign taxes and duties
1. If you are not in the UK, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
2. You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.